Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Prouvost Prouvost is offline

Default Water pressure pump pressure switch doesn't turn on automatically

I need to know better how the booster water pump pressure switch is tested
& adjusted I think, where I ask your advice to help me figure it out.
[http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?i...9_relay00.jpg]

Is there a way to better test or adjust that booster pump switch?

All I know, so far, is that when I manually press down on the complicated
intermeshed switch levers with a stick, the switch sparks green and
instantly activates the booster pump which stays running for about 4
minutes which gives the house water pressure for about three or four
showers worth of water.

But the switch no longer turns on by itself anymore.

What else can I test or adjust?