Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default My First Punch and Die - Makers & Builders

On Fri, 10 May 2019 19:51:59 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

.

I've never trolled anywhere in my life, but you don't need to

threaten
RCP. We already know you're a dickhead who cares about no one but
himself.

Are we changing the name of the group to rec.****sindresses &
pussydresses? I guess John hasn't gone under the knife yet and just
enjoys his pussy dress and mangina for now.

Good choice for the rename, your followers should be happy with the
rename. Just stop trolling for gay sex in the survival though. As
leader of your group. Just stop trolling for gay sex in the survival
groups and you will have our blessing on thename change you merry
bunch of perverts in dresses.

Ha ha

Why do you like about not being a troll? Are your RCP friends too
stupid to use the Google?

Pecker, you lame, lying troll. Maybe you should take a hint from the
fact that nobody on alt.survival will even talk to you --nothing since
March, except for two smarmy cracks by your xenophobe-in-chief.

You've talked yourself into a dead-end.

--
Ed Huntress