Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rheilly Phoull[_2_] Rheilly Phoull[_2_] is offline

Default Capacitor again :- (

On 6/05/2019 12:17 pm, Dallas wrote:

Can I toss in a general question?

Is a motor run capacitor always described as a "motor run".

This is the Ducati motor capacitors catalog. On page 15 they have
their Metallized polypropylenefilm capacitors in metallic case... but
they don't say "motor run" anywhere.

http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/24524.pdf

On page 23 they start their Single phase motor starting electrolytic
capacitors. So they specifically call them "motor starting"

Am I wrong to assume that those caps starting on page 15 are motor run
even though they don't specifically say motor run?

That's what I would do considering they are polypropylene and not
electrolytic.