Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Combination 4 Jaw Chuck

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 09:25:11 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

I I've never seen a chuck like this, but if I had one setting it up to go on
my lathe would be really close to project number one. This is really cool.

Union chuck shown starting at about 0:45 seconds.

Don't care much abut the Cushman chuck he is actually planning to work with
later in the video.

https://youtu.be/nJKW8bgCv5s?t=45

WOW!! Ive heard of them..but never seen one~~ Cool!!

Thanks!!
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---