Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB Parts for Logan 12" Powermatic lathe

On 4/30/2019 8:24 PM, Rex wrote:
Hey guys, I picked up a decent Logan lathe last week. The PO had sold off major components intending to do a CNC conversion. I am wanting to put it back like it was.

Quick Change gearbox
Complete Apron
Crossfeed screw complete assembly including handwheel and dial
Compound complete assembly.
Threading dial.

This is for the Green or Gold 12" (only) Powermatics.

I'm in Fort Worth TX
Happy to pay freight if we can't arrange ruckage.

Direct email works best. burkheimer at gmail

BTW I've been gone a while. Glad to see the metalworking content is closer to 50%. For a while there the S/N ratio was unacceptable.

Join the Logan Lathe email list/group at groups.io . And check eBay
frequently , there are folks that break these down to sell as parts .
They ain't cheap , you might be better off monetarily finding a donor
lathe . Use what you need and sell the rest .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old