Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default My First Punch and Die - Makers & Builders

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 11:13:59 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 20:28:36 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 19:27:50 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

The decline of this group is probably due to the majority of users

aging
out. The noise is due to another reason...

The "decline" of this group is the result of a 18-year-long
infestation of cross-posting cretins, mostly from the "survivalist"
groups, initiated around 2001 by Gunner, which has taken on a life

of
its own and driven many active members away.

--
Ed ****dress

I suppose your trolling for gay sex with minors in the survivalist
groups while prancing around in your daddy's **** dress has nothing
to do with it? Eh , you stank nasty **** in a dress?

See what I mean, John? "Red Prepper" is one of the most disgusting of
the "survivalist" cretins -- a sex pervert who projects stories about
some vaginal odor trauma that he probably experienced early in life.
He's one of the sickest ones, but if you want to see a cesspool of
paranoid xenophobes, chronic liars, and a couple of anarchists and
white supremacists, stop into misc.survivalism or alt.survival
sometime.

They started showing up here almost two decades ago, tagging along
with Gunner's cross-posts. Several of the most active members in RCM
just turned away from all the garbage that was being thrown on our
lawn and left for good.

That's what happened. The same thing happened to alt.machines.cnc,
which has completely dried up and blown away. Nobody talks to Red
Pecker here anymore, but he keeps trying to stir something up. Those
who are left have either killfiled him or just ignore him.

--
Ed Huntress