Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is there any way to test a STK463 Audio Amp chip?

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 1:05:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Just don't break the dial string. You said way back you had trouble with cassette decks ? Well I got one trouble and that is dial stringing. I wish there was a guy around I could just pay to do it.

Invest in a couple of small hemostats, some curved suture needles (coarse) and a couple of dental picks. Buy a box of small springs from McMaster-Carr, and you will find your life to be much easier. That, and some Dacron fishing line of the correct gauge (does not stretch and holds very tight knots very well) - simple.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA