Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is there any way to test a STK463 Audio Amp chip?

"**The 2230 is old school Marantz. Very nicely laid out, easy to service and TO3 output devices. Should last a very, very long time. The smaller receivers of the time used plastic pack output devices and were significantly less reliable than those (like the 2230) that employed TO3 output devices. "

Just don't break the dial string. You said way back you had trouble with cassette decks ? Well I got one trouble and that is dial stringing. I wish there was a guy around I could just pay to do it.