Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Red Prepper Red Prepper is offline

Default My First Punch and Die - Makers & Builders

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 20:28:36 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 19:27:50 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

The decline of this group is probably due to the majority of users

aging
out. The noise is due to another reason...

The "decline" of this group is the result of a 18-year-long
infestation of cross-posting cretins, mostly from the "survivalist"
groups, initiated around 2001 by Gunner, which has taken on a life

of
its own and driven many active members away.

--
Ed ****dress

I suppose your trolling for gay sex with minors in the survivalist
groups while prancing around in your daddy's **** dress has nothing
to do with it? Eh , you stank nasty **** in a dress?