Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Analog - Digital TV question

On 4/18/2019 12:33 PM, wrote:
Without going into great detail, the Orange Toad has, effectively, destroyed any faith in the word of anyone in the Executive Branch.

You mean like, you can keep your doctor, or this will cut your
healthcare by $2,500?

It has appointed a drunken, unqualified fool to the Supreme Court - far worse than Clarence Thomas.

I can't find anything that doesn't go back 30 years about Kavanaugh's
drinking, and you call him drunken. Hardly unqualified. Certainly not a
fool.

It is appointing unqualified red-litmus judges as fast as it can.

I have to agree it is as fast as he can, but that is very slow because
of democrats stonewalling. Your Red-Litmus line just means he's not
hiring the judges you want to legislate rather than follow the law.

It has appointed its own (highly unqualified) tadpoles to critical Whites House staff positions.

Just more whining from the left.

Healthcare
The Military
Education