Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Analog - Digital TV question

On 4/17/2019 8:26 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 8:15:27 AM UTC-4, amdx wrote:

None of what I wrote came from Fox News, in fact 70% of the points I
wrote came from a liberal writing the good things Trump has done,

You really need to read your "Screwtape Letters" (C.S. Lewis)

Evil disguises itself with 'good works' as a mean to ensnare the gullible. That the Orange Toad has the occasional positive impact is an excellent example of this phenomenon, making the absolute fact that it is an absolute abomination just muddy enough to fool its base.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Well, please educate me, What is the evil that President Trump is
planning to do the the United States of America?

Waiting with great anticipation of your erudite words,
Mikek