Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Terrell Michael Terrell is offline

Default What do you guys use for chassis wiring on old tube gear?

On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 12:18:23 AM UTC-4, Clifford Heath wrote:
On 18/4/19 11:41 am, Michael Terrell wrote:

I doubt to OP even has a checking account, or that he would spend the $17 to do anything right.

LOL at "checking account". One old-timer laughing at another.

The rest of the world stopped using them almost entirely like two
decades ago. I mean we still have them, we just never need to use them
in the 21st century.

I still use them to pay my property taxes and a few other bills that add a surcharge to process my debit card. I haven't been able to set up automatic payments for my new truck yet, so that is paid by check until that is ready.