Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Opinions for Wheel Barrow Handles

On Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 4:24:14 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

When my wheel barrel sh*t the bed, I decided to try something a bit little
more suited for us older folks. I love it as does SWMBO. I love it even
more when SWMBO loves it instead of calling me to help.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Choice-P...dp/B01H683DIO/

They come in all sorts of sizes and durabilties.

One of the few I made for Mom. There was a whale model, also.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

I gave a few to the Master Gardeners for their fund raisers, also. Sold like hot cakes.

Sonny