Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Router broadband settings?

On 17/04/2019 15:18, R D S wrote:
Got a new (to me ) router, as recommended on here got a Draytek 2860,
hoping for a much better experience.

I spent 36 mins on hold at Clearbusiness though, to get the account
settings to put in it, only to find that when I connected it up, it
worked 'out of the box'.

Is that normal? It certainly hasn't been my experience in the past.

if its sold in the uk it will in general come with a decent default
config for uk operation.

Draytek still believe in customer care....

Lucas Bergkamp