Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Analog - Digital TV question

On 4/16/19 9:04 PM, amdx wrote:
On 4/15/2019 9:12 PM, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 4/15/19 7:38 PM, amdx wrote:
OK, I got carried away, but do you agree with any of these
accomplishments.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â* Mikek

None of them.

Now, you, "are just being evil and anally retentive." :-)

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Mikek
Â*PS, How come you don't think the countries in NATO should pay their bill?
Â* Aren't you happy that most Americans are doing better in the improved
economy?
Â*Isn't it a good thing that Rocket man is not send up rockets for
further testing?
Â*Do you really think we should just allow illegals to cross the boarder
unchecked?
Are you really against Targeting MS-13?

Â*Ok, no need to answer, with an answer like "None of them" you are just
anti Trump, it no longer matters what you want, or what is right, if
Trump is for it, you are against it.
Â*You lack the grey matter to make your own decision.
Sorry, please rethink how you decide right and wrong, good and bad,
it has nothing to do with who is in office.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Mikek

Apparently you can only parrot Fox News talking points.
Come back when YOU can think for yourself.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0