Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lucifer[_6_] Lucifer[_6_] is offline

Default Analog - Digital TV question

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 17:47:31 -0700 (PDT), Michael Terrell
wrote:

On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 8:19:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 15:44:55 -0700 (PDT), Michael Terrell
wrote:

the thing is useless.

It still works well as an audio amp for computer sound, using the AUX
input. Sounds a lot better than those so called (crap) "amplified
computer speakers".

This has nothing to do with your original question, it is trolling.

When I worked as a telephone exchange tech I listened to a
radio I put together from bits found in a rubbish bin.
I could listen to AM radio and VHF TV sound and it ran off
the 50 volts from the rack battery jack.