Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Northfield jointer nearby?

On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 3:18:51 PM UTC-5, dpb wrote:

Keep us posted...love the details!

Email reply from Northfield tech:

S/N 74498-B is a Northfield 16 HD Patternmakers Jointer, w/ 7.5HP Direct Motor Drive, 4-Knife Head, Hand Brake, Switch on Brake, 110 volt at PushButton, Table Locks, Front & Rear Guards & Two-way Tilting Fence. It left our plant on Jan 16, 1976 & shipped to The Thiocol Corp, ammo plant in Doyline, LA. It originally sold for $4,873.00 & we have not heard from it until now.

The fact that this is a Patternmaker poses problems for Infeed Table Remove..
Please call me & we can discuss it;

Regards
Jeff Machacek