Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Terrell Michael Terrell is offline

Default Analog - Digital TV question

On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 10:48:45 AM UTC-4, OGG wrote:
A lot you all know.

In the L.A. area channel 6 is an over the air Analog Channel !
It is the only one but it is there.

We also have a plethora of digital channels with very little useful
content unless you like to watch commercials.

Call letters? The only Ch6 that I see listed for that area is KSFV-CD, a LPTV station with a 360 watt signal that is transmitted on UHF Channel 22. I ran more power than that to cover the Ft. Greely Army base in the '70s. I had Ch8, and 650 Watts on a 130' tower on the WW-II part of the base.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ision_stations