Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Northfield jointer nearby?

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 3:29:42 PM UTC-4, Sonny wrote:
I'm the proud owner of a Northfield 16HD aircraft carrier, $750 plus 15% buyers premium.

After inspecting it, I thought it would sell for at least $1500 and maybe go as high as $1800-2K for big-time woodworkers or collectors. I had planned on bidding $500 max, thinking several folks would run up the bidding. After my $350 bid, only I and one other remained bidding. He was hesitant each of his bids, so I thought he'd quit soon, which he did.

I'll go collect it Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sonny

What does "collect it" mean? In other words, how are you going to get
that monster home and eventually to it's final resting place?

Do you need a COI to remove it from the premises? How much will that cost?

Just curious, that's all.