Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Thunderturd

On 17/03/2019 15:44, Clive Page wrote:
On 17/03/2019 12:22, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 17/03/2019 12:02, Richard wrote:
On 17/03/2019 11:08, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Is there as setting on thunderbird that stops you having to expand
threads time and time again?....

Just press the asterisk key.

cool thanks

I knew about the backslash, but not the asterisk.Â* And the latest
Thunderbird doesn't always advance to the next message when you press
the space-bar, so from somewhere in my memory I recalled that n did that
as well.Â* So now I use n every time as it does it reliably, whereas the
space-bar only works sometimes (how I wonder as software is usually
predictable?).Â* Are these things documented somewhere?

digital things just don't work properly....

--

Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV advert or brian reay is
right for you