Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Are acoustic boards worth double the price....

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 12:05:34 +0000, R D S wrote:

...if noise is not a massive issue anyway?

I'm boarding over a wall, between us and neighbours,
noise isn't a massive problem but I can hear them on occasion.
Wondered since i'm boarding anyway would it be worth the extra 50 quid
or so using the denser accoustic board?

I presume i'll lose a bit of noise anyway by adding standard boards.

How many boards would you need? I would do it anyway on the basis (a)
the neighbours might change, (b) it could be a good selling point.and
(c) if you don't, if there is noise disturbance in the future you may
then regret it and get stressed..