Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] tubeguy@myshop.com is offline

Default How do they put the flux in solder?

On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 12:20:08 -0700, John Robertson
wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out how they put the filling in the Cadbury
Caramel bars...

This sort of gets off the topic of solder, but others explained that
fairly well. however I imagine they fill the candy the same way jelly
filled donut (sweet rolls) are filled. I once asked a baker how they do
it, and he said it's injected with a device similar to a syringe. A
plastic point is shoved into the donut and the jelly injected.

A large object like a donut or candy seems a lot more easy than that
thin solder.