Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 05:04:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I suppose you are one of those saddoes that traipse
around supermarkets with a phone clamped to one
ear braying at the top of your voice that there are
no small tins of beans, only large ones?

No one to say that to, stupid.

I do however check what specials are available
on the stuff I use regularly and have the items
I need listed on the phone by supermarket
and if I have forgotten which aisle they are
in can get the phone to tell me that and
can even get real radical and pay for what
I have bought with the phone too.

And I donąt have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.

You are obviously even "proud" of being a first grade asshole consumer,
senile asshole! LOL

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."