Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default My second Plusnet bill

wrote

but I just find mobile phones a
complete waste of time and money.

You dont FIND that, you stupidly CLAIM that.

I suppose you are one of those saddoes that traipse
around supermarkets with a phone clamped to one
ear braying at the top of your voice that there are
no small tins of beans, only large ones?

No one to say that to, stupid.

I do however check what specials are available
on the stuff I use regularly and have the items
I need listed on the phone by supermarket
and if I have forgotten which aisle they are
in can get the phone to tell me that and
can even get real radical and pay for what
I have bought with the phone too.

And I dont have to cart around a ****ing great
bin on wheels with all my toys in it either.