Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default PAT

In article ,
wrote:
On Friday, 15 March 2019 18:38:39 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
tabbypurr wrote in message
On Friday, 15 March 2019 12:56:43 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 14 March 2019 17:44:24 UTC, tabby wrote:

Can be an interesting question how one can make noncompliant
antiques safe.

It's quite easy yuo just make them comply to the necessary safety
rules.

Like the vulcan bomber, remove the nuclear weapons and all weapons
and makew sure that no one can just jump in and take off in it it
is then consider safe, but it;s still an aircraft that can be seen
and viewed.

lol. How would you make a live chassis curtain burner safe then?

Use and isolating transformer, stupid.

I wanted to see if Dave had a clue. Thanks for ruining that.

He'd already mentioned them earlier on the thread.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England