Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Stopping wheelie bins from blowing over?

On 15/03/2019 19:04, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 17:47:48 +0000, R D S wrote:

On 15/03/2019 17:27, Nick Odell wrote:
But here in Kirklees the third bin is optional and for garden waste

Well, I say third, we have an optional garden one too which I don't
bother with, so actually a forth potentially.

They want us to have,

non recyclable,
paper/card,
cans/bottles etc,
garden waste.

Is that all?! We have a bin for non-recyclable stuff, heavy duty woven
plastic bag/sack things for respectively paper, cardboard,
tins&plastic. Then there's a rectangular black plastic bin for glass
bottles, and a bin for garden waste, making six containers of various
sorts, in all.

My envy cup runneth over, not.
We have to cope with a black plastic bag and clear plastic bag for
recycling. I don't bother with the bottle box, just use the recycling
bin at the nearby supermarket car park.