Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 13:08:36 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Are you now claiming kinetic energy is the same as work?

Nope.

Do make up your mind.

Havent changed it, ****wit.

....and your idiocy and psychopathy keeps getting exposed. I no longer would
be surprised if you were really trolling from a mental institution, senile
Rot. I just suppose they wouldn't allow you to get up and start using the
computer every day from between 1 and 4 am. But that's the only argument
against you being institutionalized.

--
pamela about Rot Speed:
"His off the cuff expertise demonstrates how little he knows..."