Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:08:36 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I used a mixture of SDS plus with chisel and levering up and smacking
with a large sledge hammer took me about 2 or 3 days for a similar size.

+2 But it's a 2 man job.

One "lifts" the concrete and the other one hits it with the sledgehammer.

Easy enough with one person, lift the concrete, kick a rock or one
of the broken its under it, use the sledge, repeat until its all in bits.

****ing unbelievable! This senile cantankerous psychopathic Ozzie cretin
knows it BETTER, again! tsk

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed: