Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Demolition Breaker

"ARW" wrote in message
On 15/03/2019 16:45, ss wrote:
On 15/03/2019 15:49, Tim+ wrote:
I once broke up a similar area with just a sledge hammer. If you can
lever
up a bit with a pick axe to create a tiny space underneath, its not
that
hard to break up, and very satisfying.;-)

+1
I used a mixture of SDS plus with chisel and levering up and smacking
with a large sledge hammer took me about 2 or 3 days for a similar size.

+2 But it's a 2 man job.

One "lifts" the concrete and the other one hits it with the sledgehammer.

Easy enough with one person, lift the concrete, kick a rock or one
of the broken its under it, use the sledge, repeat until its all in bits.