Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stopping wheelie bins from blowing over?

On 15/03/2019 17:47, R D S wrote:
On 15/03/2019 17:27, Nick Odell wrote:
But here in Kirklees the third bin is optional and for garden waste

Well, I say third, we have an optional garden one too which I don't
bother with, so actually a forth potentially.

They want us to have,

non recyclable,
paper/card,
cans/bottles etc,
garden waste.

That's what we have, except the garden waste one used to be food and
garden waste, changed to food and cut-flowers only (unless you paid a
yearly fee for garden waste collection) and is changing back to a
no-extra fee food and garden waste collection in a couple of months.

SteveW