Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default How do they put the flux in solder?

On 2019/03/15 3:25 a.m., whit3rd wrote:
On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 1:24:06 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I have a box of 18 gauge solder that says it has 5 cores. Putting one
core in solder that thin seems impossible. and this has five. How do
they make it?

A lot like putting stripes on toothpaste, which is also clearly impossible.

I'm still trying to figure out how they put the filling in the Cadbury
Caramel bars...

John ;-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com