Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default Stopping wheelie bins from blowing over?

I'd just like to stop them rolling along like land based sailing boats down
the pavement.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"R D S" wrote in message
####ing wind!

I'm sick of finding a wheelie bin on it's arse, empty, contents strewn
everywhere.

I put a paving slab on them which prevents this, but only if I remember
which I didn't yesterday.

So has anyone come up with a more 'set and forget' solution?

I'd buy/build a housing but we've two at the moment and the council are
threatening us with a third so waiting to see how that plays out.