Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Wireless switches for lights - recommendations?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Chris Green wrote:
One set of lights will (probably) be operated by a fixed 'switch' on
the wall in the summer house but others might want more distant (50 to
100 metres maybe) operation with a plip type remote.

I doubt most remotes would work over that distance.

Our garage door opener remotes do, pretty reliably, and they presumably
use the same 433MHz sort of technology. I was just hoping/expecting
light switch remotes to be similar. This is outdoors, line of sight,
no obstructions.

--
Chris Green
ยท