Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] swldxer1958@gmail.com is offline

Default My second Plusnet bill

On Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 10:54:36 PM UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote in message
On Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 10:32:10 PM UTC, Fredxx wrote:

I don't own a mobile phone

That sounds very ludditish.

Not really

Yes, really.

I have never needed one for anything.

Bull****.

The ONLY time I needed one was when I broke down in Bavaria and had to ring the AA. Mrs had a brand new Samsung Galaxy, but did not know how to swipe the screen to answer their return call.

Luckily, I was parked in a Shell station, walked into the shop and borrowed their landline phone. That was in 2015 and was the last time I could have used one. Since then, I have used petrol stations' WiFi to access the internet and e-mail with my Acer Aspire notebook.

Mrs M uses her Galaxy to text our daughters on occasions though, but is always moaning about the number of unidentified calls she gets from spam companies and texts that seem to steal her money.