Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default My second Plusnet bill

On 10/03/2019 22:36, wrote:
On Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 10:32:10 PM UTC, Fredxx wrote:

I don't own a mobile phone

That sounds very ludditish.

Not really - I have never needed one for anything.

There is no need for many things. You could cook on an open fire. You
could wash your clothes between rocks. You could use pen and paper
instead of your laptop.

However in a modern age it is normal to have a mobile phone, in much the
same way you would have a washing machine and an oven. You are of course
free to live in the past.

I now use a mobile for 90% of my calls, where just a couple of calls on
your sat-phone would cost as much as all mine in a month.