Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default PAT

In article , Robert
wrote:
On 10/03/2019 18:29, wrote:
On Sunday, 10 March 2019 12:42:33 UTC, DerbyBorn wrote:
My wife has arranged a speaker for her WI Group at the Church Hall.
The speaker has asked for a PAT Tested Extension Lead for her
projector.

She'll be bringing the PAT Testing certificate for the projector with
her (with the test person's competency certificate and the calibration
certificate for the test machine used)?

Owain

I dont believe there is any requirement to actually label portable
equipment with a "PAT tested " label or even keep a register of devices
tested. It does help in providing an audit trail if it becomes necessary
though

If the lead belongs to the Church Hall, then it is the responsibility of
the Hall management to provide safe equipment for hirers to use.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England