Old March 4th 19, 09:42 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike S[_4_] Mike S[_4_] is offline

Default Brother maintenance apps?

On 3/2/2019 11:41 PM, Spare Change wrote:
The service manual for Brother HL-22xx (2240, 2250, 2270, etc.) printers says
there is a “maintenance device driver” (which, from documentation I’ve
seen, seems to be an app) for windows.
I’ve searched the ‘net but can’t find this--or other--service apps for
Brother. Any pointers to any Brother service apps would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on my 2nd Brother laser printer and have never seen a service app to
my knowledge. Just out of curiosity, what is the intended use of the app?