Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default what type of press is this?

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 20:27:46 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 08:39:41 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

This private NH Christian high school teaches both male and female
students the skills needed to restore or duplicate New England
structures from the 1700 and 1800's in their original style.
http://www.turnermills.com/JesseRemingtonArticle.pdf

Most excellent! They'll have a very interesting, well-paid career
for
life. I watched a couple timber frame class workshops on YT and
have
always loved the look of timber framed buildings.

I think the broader intent is to instill the confidence to take on a
difficult task in cooperation with others.

Timberframing definitely does build teamwork.
Kudos for a smarter syllabus, JRHS.

--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross