Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default The London Trip

On 15/02/2019 19:07, ARW wrote:
On 13/02/2019 23:16, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
ARW wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions. We did the trip last weekend.

In the end we did The Cutty Sark and Royal Observatory using the River
Boat (that I never knew existed so extra thanks for that) from HMS
Belfast to get there.

But next time I must check the calender before we go. It was Chinese
New Year so Sunday was a free display about 2 minutes walk from the
hotel.
Now I am really annoyed:-) The hotel room had more USB charging points
in it than I have in my house.

What crime did you commit for having to stay in the ******** of London?

It's nice to go there now and again and do something different instead
of going to Filey.

Plus you always have the pleasure, when you get back home, of realising
how nice it is not to live in London.

She now wants to go to Lincoln for the next weekend away.

Lincoln would be a good place for a weekend, there's quite a lot to see
and some good places to eat and drink. I spent many years there but I
don't think they've put a plaque on my old house yet ;-)