Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default 10mm^2 connector

In article ,
FMurtz wrote:
Roger Hayter wrote:
Does anyone know of a readily available connector to directly connect
some 10mm T&E to 2.5mm T&E, that will go in a reasonably small box? I
suppose I could use just some of the strands, but that would be rather
poor practice. The best I have thought of (and have) is a surplus DIN
main switch, left on of course. Any superior ideas?

We were taught how to splice and solder cables

and in my case the soldering iron was not electrically powered.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England