Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Using my new grill

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 19:44:37 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I mentioned my new grill was delivered. Today we got is assembled and
hooked to the gas line. Burned off the oils and made dinner. The
potatoes were really good.

This morning I made a few slices of bacon for breakfast. Fried eggs in
the fat and then left the pan. I was going to clean it but though,
maybe i can use the bacon fat.

For dinner I made pork tenderloins on the grill. To go with it, I
though grilled potatoes would be good. I took a few golden potatoes,
pierced them with a fork, nuked them for six minutes and heated the grill.

I cut the potatoes in half, brushed both sides with the bacon fat and
placed them cut size down on a medium hot grill. The other side got the
pork tenderloins.

The spuds got a little crispy on the cut side, turned them over a few
minutes, then they were ready same time as the meat. A little butter, a
little salt, damn, they were good.

Good for you Ed. Have you found a good butcher shop for quality meat
and a good fish monger, if you like seafood?