Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bartram[_2_] Chris Bartram[_2_] is offline

Default Gtech V Dyson cordless?

On 14/02/2019 00:13, T i m wrote:
Hi all,

We have a Dyson V6 (bought for us by our daughter) and tonight I used
it to remove the dog hairs from a 2 bed flat. I did it in 3 charges as
the particular dog hairs seem to have been fairly embedded (and their
cleaner didn't seem to be able to get them). If I'd really wanted to
give it a deep clean I'd have taken our Meile Big Cat n Dog corded
cylinder but I wanted to test the Dyson.

The remaining dogs (one resident and one visiting) don't shed as much
hair and so it may be easier to keep hair free in the future.

So, we know how well the Dyson works but a couple of mates swear by
their Gtech's and so I was wondering of anyone here has practical
experience of both (brands) and could comment (re comparison).

For just doing the carpets in the flat (no stairs or car etc) I'm
guessing the Gtech AirRam Mk2 would be the model to use?

Mum (88) is also considering a cordless cleaner but she needs
something for the stairs so would the Gtech Multi / AirRam combo be
better than the latest Dyson (Cyclone V10?) for her?

Cheers, T i m

No experience of the Dyson, but we have a Gtech AirRam which is great,
and an original multi, which is less impressive.