Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken[_6_] Ken[_6_] is offline

Default Using my new grill

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I mentioned my new grill was delivered.Â* Today we got is assembled and
hooked to the gas line.Â* Burned off the oils and made dinner.Â* The
potatoes were really good.

This morning I made a few slices of bacon for breakfast.Â* Fried eggs in
the fat and then left the pan.Â* I was going to clean it but though,
maybe i can use the bacon fat.

For dinner I made pork tenderloins on the grill.Â* To go with it, I
though grilled potatoes would be good.Â* I took a few golden potatoes,
pierced them with a fork, nuked them for six minutes and heated the grill.

I cut the potatoes in half, brushed both sides with the bacon fat and
placed them cut size down on a medium hot grill.Â* The other side got the
pork tenderloins.

The spuds got a little crispy on the cut side, turned them over a few
minutes, then they were ready same time as the meat.Â* A little butter, a
little salt, damn, they were good.

Better pig out now, for if the Green Deal takes effect the party will be
over.