Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Disposal of roofing felt

On 12/02/2019 14:28, Paul Welsh wrote:
On 11/02/2019 15:56, Tim Watts wrote:
On 11/02/2019 13:51, GB wrote:
On 11/02/2019 13:22, Tim Watts wrote:

Cobblers - it goes in the skip. Mine did.

Will it all go in one skip? Just curious.

I would have thought so.

Having been through a fair bit of clearout recently trhis is what it
cost me. (ex of council tax)

8 yard skip £250

Hire a van for a half day and take it to the local tip £45.00

Fill the freelander up and take it to the local tip £7.00 of diesel

Burn it in the back garden £0.00

Perhaps you could also heat your house with it.

Instead of a wood burning stove you could install an "Any old crap"
burning stove.

Instead of £0.00 it could be -ve disposal cost.

Prolly COULD burn it in the woodburner

Josef Stalin