Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bodywork

In article ,
wrote:
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 10:13:58 PM UTC, soup wrote:

An analogy of the situation I heard was that all taxes are just put
into ONE pile any and all moneys needed (subject to budgets, that
money existing etc)are taken from this pile . There are NO specific
piles paid into by specific taxes.

Indeed. So a hard drinking smoker who gambles on the geegees a lot who
doesn't drive either will pay FAR more into the pot than the owner of
one of these.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy-I1CqXQAAEgf_.jpg

How many red herrings do you have?

--
*If we weren't meant to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.