Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default flu not flue ....

On 11/02/2019 21:16, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Vir Campestris vir.campestris@
invalid.invalid scribeth thus
On 08/02/2019 18:39, Andrew wrote:

Exactly one week later I had a similar episode, with a bit
of shivering for about a couple of hours, so I'm not sure if this
was actual flu or just a bloody awful cold. I was hot and sweaty
for the next three days with a nasty headache and feeling of
nausea.

My wife had 'flu once when we were on holiday. Not a bad case, was still
able to talk Spanish to the doctor. Still had no energy, was just about
able to sit in the car and groan when I raved about the scenery.

When she got back to work she found that one of the kids she taught was
dead.

Andy

Yes very nasty is Flu, as you can read here;-(..

https://www.cdc.gov/features/1918-fl...mic/index.html

Its estimated it killed more than double the number of people killed in
the first world war.

--
Cheers,

John.