Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default System boiler or conventional when replacing combi

On 11/02/2019 19:44, Darksyphon wrote:
replying to Tim+, Darksyphon wrote:
Thanks for the replys. The only thing I'm wondering is if I need the
central
heating side pressurised too? I like the idea of not having any tanks. But
that means more gear....another pressure vessel. Just wondering if the
extra
reliability of a conventional boiler is worth having to add all the things
seperatly that are now inside system boilers. I'm not bothered about the
cost
just want the best system that is reliable. Not looked into Thermal stores.
Will have a read

reliability is more about implementation than design.

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller