Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Question about sub-main sizing

On 11/02/2019 20:00, wrote:
On 11/02/2019 19:50,
wrote:
On Monday, 11 February 2019 19:12:16 UTC, ARWÂ* wrote:
On 11/02/2019 11:15,
wrote:
On 10/02/2019 20:30, ARW wrote:

Yes, it's always better when boobs appear as a pair ;-)

I'd done the quick check at 230 but old habits (my fingers initially
typed old hobbits) die hard so 240 reappeared when I did the proper
check.
When I decided to add the 10mm2 cable the brain forgot about the
existing CPC. I can't think of an excuse for that :-(

As you spotted, there was a third boob in your calcs ... brings back
memories of a character from HHG2TTG ;-)

If there are 3 boobs something is very wrong.

NT

Have you not heard of Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple-breasted whore
from Eroticon 6?
https://hitchhikers.fandom.com/wiki/...ica_Gallumbits

And good for fine tuning. One for treble, one for bass and one for volume.

--
Adam