Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default TV host Pete Hegseth: Germs aren't real, so I haven't washed my hands in a decade

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:31:37 -0800 (PST), Davej
wrote:

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 9:20:50 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not
washed his hands in a decade because "germs are not a
real thing".

While he was there I hope he shook everyone's hand.

Not everyone's. There is a limit. The trick is to put your arm
round his shoulders, and whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQ7DmiEUMAApzvN.jpg

That way you don't catch any "invisibles" ...
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012