Posted to uk.d-i-y
Darksyphon Darksyphon is offline

Default System boiler or conventional when replacing combi

replying to Tim+, Darksyphon wrote:
Thanks for the replys. The only thing I'm wondering is if I need the central
heating side pressurised too? I like the idea of not having any tanks. But
that means more gear....another pressure vessel. Just wondering if the extra
reliability of a conventional boiler is worth having to add all the things
seperatly that are now inside system boilers. I'm not bothered about the cost
just want the best system that is reliable. Not looked into Thermal stores.
Will have a read

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...i-1345914-.htm